Blueberry Matcha Smoothie
1-13.66 oz. can of Thai coconut milk
3 tbsp. maple syrup
¼ tsp. Himalayan sea salt
½ tsp. vanilla extract
½ tsp. lemon juice
½ tbsp. matcha powder (foodies matcha, culinary matcha for baking and beverages. My Matcha Life)
10 drops of blueberry medicine flower extract
1 cup fresh blueberries
2 cups ice
1. Place coconut milk, 2 tbsp. maple syrup, salt, vanilla, and lemon into a high speed blender. Blend until evenly distributed
2. Pour ½ cup out of the blender into a measuring cup and set aside.
3. Take the medicine flower extract and add it into the blender and blend until even. Remove from the blender and place it into a large 4 cup measuring cup.
4. Take the ½ cup of coconut milk that you set aside and and place it back into the blender. Add the matcha
powder and 1 tbsp. of maple syrup as well. Place that into the blender and blend until evenly distributed.
5. Pour that into a measuring cup and rinse the blender out.
6. Put the first batch back into the blender and add 2 cups of ice. Turn the blender on high and blend in the ice. This ice mixed in just turned the mixture into a smoothie.
7. Take 2 decorative glasses and place a large spoonful of the smoothie into the bottom of each glass from the blender. Then place 5 or 6 fresh blueberries on top of the bottom layer. Then place a layer of the matcha mix over the blueberries. Repeat this procedure until you fill the 2 glasses to the top.
8. The decorative glasses should be 12 oz. apiece and clear so you can see through them. Sprinkle the top with some coconut flakes and place 1 blueberry on the top of each glass.